We all began this year at GO, and all roads lead to a final rendezvous; the difference is what we’ve done en route. Goals set, actions taken, and results realized determine if you get to call this year a success or not.
September 23rd is an important date as it marks the 100 day countdown for each year.
With that in mind, I have put together a number of questions for you to consider as you progress toward the finish line and bring this year to an end:
- What specific results have you achieved so far this year?
- Are you healthier, wealthier, and wiser?
- Are you winning, losing or just holding ground?
- What results are you committed to achieve by the end of the year?
- How have you grown and what have you learned this year?
- Is there any unfinished business that needs to be tended to in your life?
- Are you actively pursuing what’s most important on a daily basis?
- What habits do you need to change to ensure better results?
- What is the key issue that inhibits your ability to perform at your best?
You must live to answer and honor these questions, because when it comes to the last 100 days of the year, every day and everything you do counts.
One thing we all have in common is that we all love a challenge. For some it could be a goal that puts you to the test, an obstacle that says you can’t beat me, a belief system that is begging for a breakthrough, or even a mountain that just dares you to climb it.
Whatever it is, your attitude should be BRING IT ON, as there’s nothing quite like a good old fashioned challenge to see what you’re made of, to push the boundaries and tests your limits as it is ONLY when we overcome these trials that we get to reap the sweetest rewards.